Sowing Seeds of Thankfulness to Reap a Harvest of Righteousness.
202 For summer showers
202 For summer showers
204 for fields of gold
205 and babes to hold
206 for this little nose
207 and these little toes
208 for chubby thighs
209 and prairie skies
210 And for this whacky, beautiful, wonderful family
Father in heaven I thank thee.
What are YOU thankful for today?? Join us in Giving Thanks.
Every good thing and every perfect gift is from God. These good gifts come down from the Creator of the sun, moon and stars, Who does not change like their shifting shadows. James 1:17
For the beauty of the earth, for the beauty of the skies; For the love which from our birth over and around us lies; Lord of all, to thee we raise, this our hymn of grateful praise.
For the beauty of each hour, of the day and of the night; Hill and vale, and tree and flower, sun and moon and stars of light; Lord of all, to thee we raise, this our hymn of grateful praise.
For the joy of human love, brother, sister, parent, child; Friends on earth, and friends above, pleasures pure and undefiled; Lord of all, to thee we raise, this our hymn of grateful praise.
For each perfect gift of thine, to our race so freely given; Graces human and divine, flowers of earth and buds of heaven; Lord of all, to thee we raise, this our hymn of grateful praise.
24 comments:
I love, love, love that song!
I did a Thankful Thursday, too. Not as eloquent as you and no pretty pictures (too busy cleaning this week in preparation for family visits) - but sincere none the less! Come visit.
Blessings! Dawn
What a beautiful thankful post! Love the beautiful pictures!
Remain blessed!
love the idea of the pics. and of course those were lovely pics that came along the thankful list.
Such a lovely post, be blessed.
You have such a lovely family! Truly your cup runneth over.
Beautiful pics! Is the family pic of your family? I'm new to your blog....but love it!
~Kelly
Great pictures and Thankful list. You have a beautiful family! The baby is just precious! Great post...I am doing a Thankful Thursday post today too...
thanks for sharing yours!
Have a great day!
I love your poem. I thank God for your family today too.
What a blessing your list is today. I miss little fingers and toes.
Oh, that pic turned out great!
Today I am thankful for the listening ear of my husband and his willingness to walk alongside me even when life ain't so pretty. I'm thankful for the time I get to spend with my mom this morning. I'm thankful to take my children to see my grandmother even though she's failing. I'm thankful for the promise of dinner out with great friends ;o). And I'm thankful for a weekend to celebrate a marriage of a couple who seek to glorify God in their lives.
Oh my goodness your so pretty and more so with all your babies around!!!
Come over again and leave me a comment!!!
Have a great one in HIM today!
Awesome photos and post. Such a treasury of things to be thankful for. Happy Thankful Thursday!
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! WOW! VERY BLESSED!
The windmill wants to come live at the Potting shed. heehee
Lea
Love the poem and the pictures. We are all so blessed!
Beautiful, beautiful family ;) Isn't HE kind?!
Hi Kelly! Yep, that's a pic of me and mine. Fresh off the press during family camp last week taken by my dear friend my4blessings!
M4B.... totally looking forward to supper with you guys tonight!!!
Great thankful lists. You have a beautiful family. Have a great thankful thursday.
Thanks for sharing your thankful list! Once again you have some beautiful pictures, I just love the rainbow with the storm clouds, and you have a beautiful family...
Have a wonderful evening!
What a beautiful family! Great post and the pics are just right. Thanks for sharing. Be blessed,
Stacy
I did not know that Chris Rice had done a version of that song! Love it. Every time I hear it I think of Meg's wedding in Little Women (the movie)
Great post!
Loved this post-beautiful!!
Elise
Love the fields of Gold, the prairie sky and the beautiful family surrounding you (especially love those little toes :))
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart and praise to Thee.
Be blessed today and always...
Oh your pictures tell a thankful story all their own. I just absolutely LOVE your post and pictures. You did such a great job of offering beautiful, simplistic, thankfulness. Your family and your prairie are BEAUTIFUL! I'll be sure to look around your blog some more.
Beautiful photos-- place, flowers, skies, baby, family... it's almost soothing... and perfect for a "thankful" post.
Glad you shared,
Susan
Post a Comment