Who Knew?
Huh. I am hip. Well, I have hips anyway. Ample ones. =D
Finally took some shots of my frugal finds from last week, still quite tickled with how it all went down ;) I was intentionally shopping for every item on this list, except for the diapers and the scrapbooking stuff. Jackpot.
This picnic blanket; 4.99
Huh. I am hip. Well, I have hips anyway. Ample ones. =D
Finally took some shots of my frugal finds from last week, still quite tickled with how it all went down ;) I was intentionally shopping for every item on this list, except for the diapers and the scrapbooking stuff. Jackpot.
This picnic blanket; 4.99
6 comments:
what a great site you have! Renee sent me over to have a peekie!! :)
I love the cloth diapers, i used to make them, and after my #2 thinking we were done got rid of them, but #3, and 4 were so close I couldn't get back into them since i'm so far behind on laundry!
God Bless!
I LOVE the pillow shams... gorgeous. And so relieved to hear you are properly armed in the kitchen once again. Because what's not frugal about scrapin' out the last drips of batter???? ;)
i hope you dont mind, i am adding you to my favorite blogs.
kim
great finds! I LOVE Goodwill! Most of my two daughters dresses for church come from there! It is great.
Joy
Wow, what great deals! I can never find scrapbooking stuff at Goodwill.
oops, the scrapbooking stuff was actually from Dollarama...the rest of the stuff was goodwill. Sometimes Dollarama beats goodwill!
Post a Comment