Winsome- charming in a childlike or simple way-attractive - pleasing to the eye or mind especially through beauty or charm.
winsomely big boys in bigger boy hats (Remember, this lil' jigger is still shy of 3 months... weighing in at 16 lbs 4 oz at his 2 month check up! If that's not winsome you tell me what is....)
12 comments:
I think I'd like to vacation at your house on a Winsome Wednesday!
Blessings!
Dawn
Can I come there too? I love your pics on Wednesdays. The crash and burn potty trainer is great. It is wonderful that he has the opportunity to "dress as he wants" which in turn makes things easier for mom. Keep up the great pics!
A lovely collection as usual. I love the tree and fence pics cuz it is right out of my childhood memory collection too.
The old tree pic made me cry... not sure exactly why but perhaps just caught me at a contemplative and tender time of day for this pregnant lady:)
Your photos are amazing! I bet there is never a dull moment in your home! What a blessing you are to me today.
Have a winsome day, Krista
Great shots of course..that praire baby isn't missing a meal or much love I bet!
Hey there...I've updated the rules for the smile award..plz come by and pick it up ;D
http://pshelovesyou.blogspot.com/2008/07/smiles-all-around.html
Here's the link!
Those are just precious! My favorites are the tree picture and the kittens! You take awesome pictures and make me desire to take better ones! Have a wonderful evening!
Blessings!
Okay, the kids are sooo adorable, I want to come over and play--maybe I can get in line for the tire swing?
But the most astonishing shots of all?
Your completely WEED FREE GARDEN.
Lord, please forgive me for coveting this beautiful garden that looks like it's straight out of Eden. Please help me be content with my big messy, weedy plot that is actually producing a few vegetables. Thank You for the zucchini recipe. Amen.
Oh Ann, you just made my day, but if you only knew! This is only HALF of my garden (it's L shaped), if this half is from Eden, the other half is from.... well... never mind. I'm workin' on it. Number one item on my wish list right now??? Ro.to.till.er.
Those are darling! I loooove the kitty's! The tree full of blessings is an incredible shot! FRame it!
This has been the highlight of my evening! I am headed off to bed now---thank you friend for sharing pieces of God's love and blessings with this ole southern country girl! (p.s. the garden looks great too---my mother would love it!)
Oh how gorgeous is that sweet baby of yours?! Mine is the same age, and almost the same size! I love his rolls so much.
Beautiful shots. I want one of your kitties!
Post a Comment