Amy Ellen with M is for Elephant! I am so glad, because that is the one I would have picked, there were so many funny entries but this one made me laugh the loudest. Drop me a line with your mailing address and I will get these babies in the mail tomorrow!

The polls have been tallied and we are now down to the four finalists in "Kids Say the Darndest Things." Once again, to see the entries in their proper context check out the comments left here and here. Voting closes Tuesday evening at 9:00 pm. Thanks for playing!
2 comments:
This is cute and fun! Thanks!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
Ok, I have been looking everywhere for the 4 finalists so I could vote... I just now saw them on the side bar... it is going to be hard to pick just one! I have so enjoyed reading these, they have been hilarious!
Blessings!
Post a Comment