331 because the sun is shining
332 because the birds are chirping
333 because your baby’s babbling
334 because your kids are healthy… and happy… and hilarious
335 because you finally got away with your husband and enjoyed him alone for 7 hours and the babysitter refused to be paid for more than 4.
336 because you got the last bag of Ciabatta buns, last bag of dinner buns and last gallon of milk at Costco.
337 because you found the island for your kitchen, the perfect island (once P-guy covers the top in stainless steel it *will* be perfect) for a quarter of the price you expected to pay.
338 because he picked Chinese
339 because Valkyrie was showing at the cheap theatre
340 because you get to spend the next two entire days and evenings at home sweet home going happily about your business of *making* it an inviting and peaceful and delightful home
341 because you finally got all the back pay child support and subsidies for the baby you forgot to register with revenue Canada. A whopping total of $4,000.00
342 because the tax man says “full refund”.
343 because whether the bank account is running on empty or comfortably padded you know Who's got you covered.
We've all got reasons to smile, come on, share a few of yours!
17 comments:
Yes, all is well in your little corner of the world. And rejoicing with you in your proper direction of thanks and praise!
God is good!
Blessings!
I try to live by this rule that and laugh. Smilling and laughter are good for the soul. Glad to hear things are going well for you!!!
Hugs
Amy
Because I have had people helping me with the trips to school and thus have more snuggle time with the babies:)
-because I have a kindred spirit like you to call Friend.
-when asking,"what country is this"(pointing to Greenland),the Bearcub replied with enthusiasm,"I know that Mom!!! It's GRACELAND!"
-because dreadful winter weather isn't forever and our butterflies-to-hatch will arrive in May and PROVE it once and for all!!!
-because every day, I am shown how loved this Princess is,by the King.(and I DON'T mean the one from "GRACELAND"!)
My four little ballerinas ( pictures on my blog). Hubby has a good job and we are not worried about layoffs. My family all gets along...I love that. When i have friends tell me about how their grown children fight and argue...I feel sooo blessed not to experience that. Many More reasons to smile and feel blessed (o:
hmmmm...
because Berry Baby is still as goofy as ever, even with his little leg in a clunky cast
because Berry Boy has a tender heart
because Berry Baby has a Granny who loves him so much and enjoys caring for him, cast and all
because ALL we needed was a cast (phew)
when 401k's are bottoming out...
when daughter's endometrial pain isn't receding...
when jobs are borderline...
the same Papa has our backs, we never trusted in the 401k, the doctors, or bosses anyway...
it has always and will always be HIM!
for that I am eternally thankful!
For the shelter and the protection of His love. I can feel it... and I am so grateful for it.
For dear husband's creativity. For his love of our 4 blessings.
For our 4 blessings. For them being all boys- life is so happy with them... and so busy... and so, er..well, character-shaping...:)
And for your Italian SWEEEET chocolate... I hope, one day, I would get to know the taste... I wanted to be a part of the competition, I have so many boy's mouth- stories, but I just ran out of time (well, it's not so easy to translate those things from Hungarian- with keeping the humor in it...)
Anyway, I am smiling when thinking of the very thing called 'chocolate'.:)
I smile when...
-I hold my 2 little boys close and get to read to them and fill their minds with GOOD things
-when my dh walks through the door and we are complete once again
-warm bread is baking in the oven and the smell is intoxicating
-I realize how many prayers have been answered lately
-when I think of the many wonderful childhood memories I have
-when I think of each friend the Heavenly Father has placed in my life (real friends & real blog friends :-))
I could go on and on but it is time to fix some tacos for dinner.
I wrote a comment... did it go through, I may have forgotten to type in those letters...
I smile when God gives me another day with my family. It doesn't matter if it's rain or shine. This is a great question. I may post on this. I love your answers. I think we could be good friends if we lived close to eachother. But, since we don't we'll just have to be great bloggy friends. Hugs
Im smiling because:
I'm finally finished baking a hundred million finicky cut-out cookies... and I won't think about icing them until tomorrow.
My boys are happily making their noise outside, with their father who is ALSO outside making HIS noise.
I was able to make my youngest outstandingly happy while putting together a K'nex armored vehicle (read: tank) WITHOUT SWEARING.
I have been praying much more for others this last week, due to giving up f-book for Lent, and I know that makes my Father smile.
**I'm delighted for your 'smiles' this week... what a lot to be grateful for**that's a valuable baby you've got there!!**
I'm smiling because:
my little boys make up beautiful and hilarious songs
even though it is still so cold, the sun is shining more every day
I'm smiling because...
*Sensitive son sings in the shower
*Princess daughter dances and twirls to worship music almost all day
*Oldest two teenage sons have jobs (15 & 16 years old)
*Fun son loves laying on our sweet Lady dog
*Darling daughter and dear son-in-love are doing great during 1st year of marriage.
*Gold-hearted mom letting us live with her right now
*Precious husband has work and I can stay home with kids
Okay I could go on and on because God is so amazing - but I will stop here. Thanks for challenging us to share - I was blessed reading them all.
What a delightful post! Made me feel glad! Holly
smiles... make me... smile
What a darling smile! I am thankful for my job, even if I am split between two towns, 1 hour apart.
I love having my husband retired and spending my lunch hour with him.
I think being a Grammy is just the best!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment