Thank you one and all for your sweet and heart felt birthday blessings, talk about warming a gal’s heart to find all that love in my inbox after being away. And thank you Melanie and Alleluia Belle for the awards, you don't know how it blesses me to know that people are blessed by coming here.
As per your requests here is a sampling of some of the pages I worked on this weekend. I had a great weekend all around both in the scrapbooking and relaxing departments as well as just a fantastic time of bonding with the girls. Oh and it would not be fair of me to not throw myself prostrate and sing the praises of my amazing husband who not only "handled" the kids for three days but managed to cook them some pretty cool cuisine, clean out the fridge (in the wash it, not empty it of all food sense), keep up with the dishes and welcome me home to more order than I usually have waiting for him. Sweet.
19 comments:
Lovely:) Very impressed, I am not a scrapper so I am really amazed at what you who are can do! TTFN
very fun... so glad your weekend away was a blessing and a joy.
Very nice! Love your pages.
Where did you go for your weekend? Was it a retreat or at someone's home?
Give your sweetie some extra hugs and kisses this week - I think he deserves it!!!
Blessings!
My, my, my. Through you, I love your family. Thank you for sharing.
Very cute. Looks like you had some fun.
Hugs
Amy
Great job! And happy birthday once again!
Love the pages! Love it that you had such a good time. Love it that your family had a good time, too. Last Fall I went to a scrapbook retreat for the first time ever, and what fun it was!
What beautiful pages you have created. Thanks for sharing and I am so glad you enjoyed your weekend.
Love your pages-you are so gifted.
Is that a Newfy I see with your daughter or just a big black dog?
Glad you had such a great birthday.
Blessings on this new year for you.
Hugs. Noreen
I love the sayings you put on your pages! Too cute! Thanks for sharing. :0)
I added you to my facebook page.
Amazing pages...filled with beautiful children and touching words...Glad you had a relaxing time away...Loving the peaceful music...In Jesus, Nancy
ok - is that gorgeously fat nekkid baby The Hero??? Oh. My. Goodness. He rivals the newest addition to your family, and THAT one is a chunky little thing (lol)
*sigh* Nothing better than nekkid chunky babies...
What a beautiful way to preserve precious memories. The kids must just love them.
I'm so glad you had a good time. Your husband did a great job - I think he's a keeper!
Thanks for showing us these awesome pages, PC! I love the top two and especially the photo layouts in the 3rd and 4th pages! Really good use of 5 photos per page! So glad you had a wonderful time and that you could come back to a neat house (makes such a difference, doesn't it)...what a sweet hubby you have! :o)
Your scrapbooking pages are beautiful! What a precious, precious family you have. I admire those who have such a creative side in them. When God made you Prairie Chick, He made one of the best! You are a very, very blessed woman.
Hugs & Blessings,
Alleluiabelle
So fun! Thanks for sharing the labor of your hands. I'm thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful weekend. What a blessing! I'm encouraged to know that such things are still possible with 5 CHICKLETS! (Ah, but not without a wonderful and amazing hubby, praise God for them!). My love of crafts has certainly not vanished with the birth of babes. Much love, S
...Just more proof that you and I are twins separated at birth. :)
I haven't scrapped in soooooo long. I just can't bear to get out the mess and then either leave it out (to be destroyed by the boys) or just put it aaaaalllll away again. I think blogging has replaced scrap books.... Your pages look terrific. Almost makes me want to get out my stuff... Almost.
These a very exciting! Thanks for showing us!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordprss.com
So glad you enJOYed your birthday fully. Those scrapbook pages are adorable (subject matter lends itself to oohing and ahhing automatically, but the pages really are darling).
Refreshed and ready for more of life? I can see the smile as you face the laundry. Keep smiling . . . ; D
Post a Comment