The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him. Exodus 15:2
Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice. 1 Chronicles 16:8-12
I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High. Psalm 7:17
I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High. Psalm 9:1-2
Advent Symbol; harps and lyres
Key Word; Praise
Action; Waving hands of praise in air
Song; Hark The Herald Angels Sing; Oh Come All Ye Faithful; Angels from the Realms of Glory.
5 comments:
I am really enjoying your Advent posts - verses and pictures. Hope you have a great day
i am loving the posts too. did you make them up yourself? or are you following a book?
yes, we praise You!
I love the corresponding ornament on the tree that then has a significant meaning relating to the advent your children are learning...
You just inspire me to be more intentional in the things I do with my children! I am going to make a shopping list of things I need for my advent tree next year and be looking for them all year long! I think we will have 2 trees, one with all our sentimental ornaments, and the other an advent tree. Thanks again for sharing your advent celebration!
Blessings!
ok. Here's my plan. This year, I will continue to do the lame-o advent calendar that I finally dragged out that my Mom gave me 3 years ago.
Next year, I will find an advent box and will pirate all of your advent ideas.
You rock.
Post a Comment