Okay, I finally got to it! Berry Girl's Toblerone Fudge. Oh mamma... I think I'm in trouble. Truly Simple. Truly Scrumptious. Truly Fattening (not to imply that everything else I've been baking lately is any less fattening. By any means.)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup evaporated milk
400 g Toblerone
Line 8 inch square pan with parchment paper leaving extra paper hanging over both edges of pan, set aside. Mix sugar, butter and evaporated milk in medium heavy saucepan. Bring to full rolling boil over medium heat and boil for 5 minutes stirring constantly. Remove from heat, add Toblerone and stir in till melted. Pour into prepared pan and chill 3 hours or till firm. Remove fudge from pan using parchment "handles". Cut into 25 squares and store covered in refrigerator.
1 comment:
yep. you're in trouble. as am I. I can't stop eating the blasted stuff (lol) and I am yet unable to run it all off as I usually would *sigh*
but oh, so good.
Post a Comment