Friday, December 12, 2008

Supercalifragilisticexpi-halitosis...

I am feeling terrible that I have a half dozen new followers and commenters that I haven't even been able to "meet" properly yet. I promise that first chance I get I will pop over to your respective abodes and get to know you properly. Between being sick, and all the extra "things" that fill the hours of our holiday calendar I have not even been able to keep up with my photo diary of advent as you can see from the 3 back-posts up in one day =)

Today, to make up for my absence here, and for your viewing pleasure, I present, The Chick with no voice, The funny faced Punkin' and The Guy with... halitosis? (not really, but it was pretty funny just the same). Just another little glimpse into everyday silliness around here...


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very adorable! You put a smile on my face. Enjoy the weekend.

Dawn said...

How fun! Our son used to love to suck on lemons (Really! He'd reach for them every time.) with much the same reaction. It was especially fun when we were in a restaurant - we'd have all the tables around us laughing.

Praying you'll be well soon! Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Loved seeing your punkin and your guy-so cute. Hope your voice comes back and you get better soon. Blessings to you and yours.
Noreen

Aimee said...

i am laughing so hard...i needed this brightness in my day :) :)

Tricia said...

That is too funny! I am so sorry you have been sick, I pray for a quick recovery and that no one else gets sick.

Blessings!

hannahwiitala said...

Hahaha...cute!!

Katrina said...

Oh!!! This is HIL.AR.IOUS!!! I am laughing so hard! I had to show my hubby and he got such a good laugh, too. Thank you for this. Your poor baby, though! :) His face just says it all...

Tricia said...

This has absolutely nothing to do with this post, but I just got my first newsletter from Kids Craft Weekly and I am sooo excited! Thank you so much for sharing the info about this on your blog. My kids love doing crafts but I am not creative in thinking of fun crafts for them to do, but these crafts look awesome and have great instructions. Thank you so much!! I can't wait to be crafty!!!

Mac an Rothaich said...

LOL, that is adorable. You guys sound like you have the same bug we are fighting...

Joy said...

How sweet! He is just so cute! Don't you love the little things they do...makes me miss a baby! (can't believe I just said that don't know where that came from he is just so darn cute that face and all!)
I hope you get to feeling better soon! I will pray for a speedy recovery!
Joy

Leanne said...

That was so cute!! Hope you get to feeling better!! Leanne