"God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son so that whoever believes in him may not be lost, but have eternal life. God did not send his Son into the world to judge the world guilty, but to save the world through him. John 3:16,17
God was in Christ, making peace between the world and himself. In Christ, God did not hold the world guilty of its sins. And he gave us this message of peace. II Corinthians 5:19
That is, in Christ, he chose us before the world was made so that we would be his holy people—people without blame before him. Ephesians 1:4
What I say is true, and you should fully accept it: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the worst. 1 Timothy 1:15
Symbol, papier mache balls
Key Word; World
Key Action at word; make ball with hands
Song; Joy to the World.
4 comments:
Love this one, too!! :)
what a beautiful advent countdown! thanks for sharing...
I'm new to your blog and I've really enjoyed my time here.
God bless... Merry Christmas!
Love it. I love it all. You amaze me.
I feel such a sense of peace and quietness when I come to read these beautiful posts. My heart feels centered on those things that are truly Christmas. Thank you dear girl.
Post a Comment