Monday, December 15, 2008

The Littlest Literature Buff

Okay, so this is totally unrelated to schooling, but I already posted over at Prologue today and had to share this in continuous picture and comment format for my dear friend Berry Girl (who *is* a literature buff) who gave me this Canadian Lit novel as a gift (7 months ago, which I have yet to finish, which is no reflection on the book). It *is* on the coffee table once again (which is promising?).

Anyway, it was there within reach for The Rugrat when he went down for his quiet time after lunch.

And that was what he decided to read.
And by read, I really do mean *read* (albeit upside down).

multiple minutes on each page

before turning carefully to the next.

I asked him if he liked the book, and the reply was a cheerful; "yah!"

Like Mother like Son...
Now if I only I can wrestle it from his grasp and get some quiet time in myself.

6 comments:

Berry Girl said...

ROFLOL - that's TOO CUTE! LOVE it! I knew he was a literature buff - I just knew it...

Berry Girl said...

I love that kid. :)

Prairie Chick said...

If we were part of that whole "godparent" tradition, I would *totally* pick you for his. *grin*

Jeannette said...

That is so cute! My youngest did this when she was 2 & 3 as well... it is very cute... we have pictures of her w/ her book upside down, just like your lil guy.

Joy said...

HOw cute! My little guys like to read too..that is just so sweet don't you just love those pics!
Joy

Ruth MacC said...

That's a great set of photos you have there, great memories!