I got this in my email some months back. I've tweaked the order to fit my uploaded pictures taken some liberty to add to the original text plus added a good number of my own "canine lessons". Unfortunately I have no idea who to credit the original idea to....
If a dog was the teacher you would learn things like:
If a dog was the teacher you would learn things like:
Never pass up an opportunity to be a friend
Look forward with great eagerness to what lays ahead
Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
Be loyal.
Chill
Take naps when you feel like it.
make plenty of time to hang with your pals
When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
find a shoulder to lean on
On warm days, stop to lie on your back and soak up some rays.
Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
Find the humor in every moment of every day.
8 comments:
those are adorable...we had a cocker spaniel growing up, her name was Muffin, how I loved that dog...
thanks for the memories...and so true!
~Sarah
Love the picture of bungee baby (sorry, couldn't resist. That made me laugh so hard, I shot soda out of my nose.)with his finger in the dog's mouth. And pictures of dogs and cats coexisting in peace and harmony...always heartwarming.
once again a great ...pix post!
Love the cat and dog scene very neat!
I love it... especially the pictures of your dog and cat snuggling together!
Blessings!
That is great! I just love it! We used to have a cat and dog that loved each other like that, they were so cute! Thanks for sharing!
Blessings!
You do the absolute best photo essays (is that the proper term?). It is just perfect. I found myself longing for Shep - the dog I grew up with. He was such a special friend. We've had other dogs, but there really is something special about the one who shared your childhood.
Love the pictures! I also love how you put words with pictures! Just love it!
thanks for stopping by today!
good lessons - i should sign up for her class...
Post a Comment