"Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
...do not give the devil an opportunity.
So give yourselves completely to God, stand against the devil
and the devil will run from you."
James 5:8; Ephesians 4:27, James 4:7
10 comments:
neat...
Great photos of a fox! We have many, many since the DOW planted them in our area. Their cry is wild and strange, they are beautiful and they love chickens!
Thank you!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
What a great way to illustrate that verse! We had a fox run across the road in front of us on the way home from church Wednesday night...
Blessings!
this guy is about four times bigger than a fox.... he's a coyote! (I was pretty far away, so the depth perception is all skewed). The sound of a coyote howling is enough to curl your toes, but I like it in a strange way....
Great pictures! We also have many many coyote in our area you can hear them at night really good and sometimes they even come in the yard. We are starting to get over populated with them. Great pictures! I have never been able to get pictures of one!
Joy
We have a lot of coyotes, too. With the drought we've had, they've moved more into suburban areas and have been enjoying our housepets - many kitty cats have disappeared this summer.
Great pictures!
Blessings!
I love hearing the coyotes at night - it's so eiree (sp?). And they're so sneaky and cunning. Berry Boy calls them "God's puppies" (that's from his dad who was trying to help him to not be afraid on a camping trip to the river hills) - Berry Boy kept saying "Sadie (our *former* dog)sure is scared of those coyotes" as HE cowered under the sleeping bag (lol)
Neat oh!! We hear many coyotes around here in the late evenings and night and have been seeing a lot more of them lately, I think they are beautiful animals even though they can be trouble makers. I just love the scripture you picked to go with the pictures, It is true, just like the coyotes the devil can lure us unsuspecting ones into dangerous situations even though on the surface harmless. We have to be on our toes and firmly glued to Our Protectors side so as not to fall prey him and his many vices. Once again I just love you ability to match words to pictures. Brandie
I love the sound of coyotes yipping and howling at night. Rarely am I fortunate enough to see one (same for those elusive bobcats), and never have I been ready with my camera when they have appeared.
how funny that you saw a coyote (we have lots of those!) and i saw a fox. :)
i like the yipping of the coyotes at night too....unless they have just killed something...then it is haunting and eerie. i've often been woken by the pack celebrating their kill. *shudder*
such a beautiful blog...
Post a Comment