I had to call my husband in to watch these. How I laughed! I could just eat him up. It takes me back about 34 years when our youngest was in the sunday school Christmas program. They were to sing a couple of little songs, wearing adorable little white choir surplices with big red bows. My normally complacent child decided the outfit was not to his liking. So there they stook - all the little children in their sweet little robes and my little blond haired cherub in his shirt and pants - because no way was he wearing that stuff! Thank you for sharing your sweet family.
I'm so tickled you caught that on film... that was awesome. I wonder what he'll be like on stage... a stage inflicts so many feelings on me - especially with my boys. yeesh. here it comes again.
Look out! He'll soon join the actors union and roll with an agent and then you'll have to write him fan mail to ask him what he wants for lunch...Ha! He's adorable and your daughter must have the patience of Job!
How cute! Aren't they just so funny! Why can't I learn from my and say enough is enough..you can sure bet a child will let you know when they have had enough. So cute he is adorable and isn't wonderful to watch and older child with a younger one! thanks for sharing! Joy
19 comments:
Adorable!!! Absolutely Adorable! I just love it:)
Aw, looks like he's had enough for one day! The first video was adorable... thanks for showing!
So sweet... and probably within a ten minute period, right?
Blessings!
Love it!! So adorable! :)
I loved this! So sweet and really embodies what family is all about.
ROFLOL!!!
THAT is TOO CUTE! He is just precious in that first one, and soooo done with it in the second one...Too. Great.
too funny! reminds me of my toddler!
Adorable, both children. Sister is so patient, not sure mine would be.
I had to call my husband in to watch these. How I laughed! I could just eat him up.
It takes me back about 34 years when our youngest was in the sunday school Christmas program. They were to sing a couple of little songs, wearing adorable little white choir surplices with big red bows.
My normally complacent child decided the outfit was not to his liking. So there they stook - all the little children in their sweet little robes and my little blond haired cherub in his shirt and pants - because no way was he wearing that stuff!
Thank you for sharing your sweet family.
Wow your little guy reminds me of my Danny. She acts so simular:) Very sweet! He is cute even when grumpy!
hahahahahah...too cute!
I'm so tickled you caught that on film... that was awesome. I wonder what he'll be like on stage... a stage inflicts so many feelings on me - especially with my boys. yeesh. here it comes again.
So Cute!! Thanks so much for sharing this, it is adorable.
ha finally your kids are real!!!
Such a cute kid and what a patient dd!
That is just precious!
Blessings!
SO sweet!
So very cute. Hope you have a good weekend.
Look out! He'll soon join the actors union and roll with an agent and then you'll have to write him fan mail to ask him what he wants for lunch...Ha! He's adorable and your daughter must have the patience of Job!
How cute! Aren't they just so funny! Why can't I learn from my and say enough is enough..you can sure bet a child will let you know when they have had enough. So cute he is adorable and isn't wonderful to watch and older child with a younger one!
thanks for sharing!
Joy
Post a Comment