How Funny! Brother thing right partners in crime! I am sure the future holds even more adventures for the boys and you too! I have a nephew that is about my sons age and well they are partners in crime and absolutely love it! Right now they are "buiding a cowboys only store" No girls allowed very funny! My sister sent(Brandie from in the masters hands) them out the other day to feed the chickens and well after plenty of time to feed and get back in the house passed she decided to go check on them and she found them digging in the mud while is was raining "They said they were starting the house of their cowboy stuff!" HA! They even have floor plans drawn out in the cutest 4-5 year old scribble! Ahh boys...what more can you say! Have a wonderful day! Thanks for sharing Joy
2 comments:
How Funny! Brother thing right partners in crime! I am sure the future holds even more adventures for the boys and you too!
I have a nephew that is about my sons age and well they are partners in crime and absolutely love it! Right now they are "buiding a cowboys only store" No girls allowed very funny! My sister sent(Brandie from in the masters hands) them out the other day to feed the chickens and well after plenty of time to feed and get back in the house passed she decided to go check on them and she found them digging in the mud while is was raining "They said they were starting the house of their cowboy stuff!" HA! They even have floor plans drawn out in the cutest 4-5 year old scribble! Ahh boys...what more can you say! Have a wonderful day! Thanks for sharing
Joy
This one made me laugh out loud, I know nothing of what you are talking about, because as you know I have girls.....made it even more funny!!
Post a Comment