Merry Christmas!! I couldn't watch your video clip, but we made one of our family a few days ago, it is hilarious. Leanne
Hmmm, said it was deleted and couldn't be played... bet it was cute though!
huh. I can see it... that's wierd. I'll see what I can do.
it takes rather long to load sometimes, I think the main site must be extra busy today... but it should play eventually.
Merry Christmas to you and all the elves. Wishing you the real peace and joy that comes from knowing Him. Blessings dear one.
Oh so very cute, Your children make adorable elves. I hope that you guys have a very merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Brandie
Merry Christmas to your elves from our elves!Blessings!
Merry Christmas to you and your family.P.S. When you get a chance stop by for my book giveaway.
Ok. I finally got to see it! So Cute...did your kids love watching it as much as mine did when we made ours? Thanks for sharing. Leanne
Merry Christmas, my friend! May God's love surround you with His peace and joy in these special days.
Yay! I figured out how to leave a comment by opening this post by itself. You don't know what joy that simple thing brings me!What a hoot that little video is! Tell your children that their camp friends wish them a Merry Christmas!
That was fun to see. I made one last year but did not get around to it this year. Can't wait to see some christmas pics from your christmas.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Merry Christmas!! I couldn't watch your video clip, but we made one of our family a few days ago, it is hilarious. Leanne
Hmmm, said it was deleted and couldn't be played... bet it was cute though!
huh. I can see it... that's wierd. I'll see what I can do.
it takes rather long to load sometimes, I think the main site must be extra busy today... but it should play eventually.
Merry Christmas to you and all the elves.
Wishing you the real peace and joy that comes from knowing Him. Blessings dear one.
Oh so very cute, Your children make adorable elves. I hope that you guys have a very merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Brandie
Merry Christmas to your elves from our elves!
Blessings!
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
P.S. When you get a chance stop by for my book giveaway.
Ok. I finally got to see it! So Cute...did your kids love watching it as much as mine did when we made ours? Thanks for sharing. Leanne
Merry Christmas, my friend! May God's love surround you with His peace and joy in these special days.
Yay! I figured out how to leave a comment by opening this post by itself. You don't know what joy that simple thing brings me!
What a hoot that little video is! Tell your children that their camp friends wish them a Merry Christmas!
That was fun to see. I made one last year but did not get around to it this year. Can't wait to see some christmas pics from your christmas.
Post a Comment