Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ABC's of Me

A. Attached or Single? Attached, at the heart to my Master; at the hip to my man, and by every other ligament to one of 5 prairie chicklets.

B. Best Friend? God, hands down. Hubby close second.

C. Cake or pie? I just wasted 5 minutes trying to decide, I could be here all night.... pass.

D. Day of choice? Whatever day "today" happens to be.

E.Essential item? A very, and I mean VERY good bra. Can't be without one.

F. Favorite color? Green. Most definitely green. Sage green, hunter green, ivy green, evergreen, pretty much any green....

G. Gummy bears or worms? neither, ew.

H. Home town? Lil' Town on the Big Prairies surrounded by dirt roads, wheat fields and a great big wonderful sky.

F. Favorite indulgence? Latte and Skor bars, sometimes mixed...

J. January or July? July, if you would have asked December or July it would have been a tough choice but January bites.

K. Kids? Oh yeah. Five and counting. Or are we? Well... five anyway.

L. Life isn’t complete without? Jesus

M. Marriage date? May 25th, 1996, the most enchanted day of my life so far.

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters one brother.

O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges

P. Phobias? Potential accidents involving one of my children.

Q. Quotes? "To bring up a child in the way he should go, travel that way yourself." Josh Billings

R. Reasons to smile? He is risen. He is risen indeed!

S. Season of choice? Whatever season I'm in.

T. Tag 5 people: If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged. It is Tell Me Tuesday after all... respond in the comments or backlink to your own blog.

U. Unknown fact about me? I let my babies nap on their tummy (gasp).

V. Vegetable? Corn (on the cob) or is it asparagus?

W. Worst habit? Control freak, I've come a long way, baby.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound.

Y. Your favorite food? Eggplant Parmigiana

Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? The otters, they know how to party!

7 comments:

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

I'm so glad to have found you and your encourgeing blog, your such a fun loving individual who shares such warm smiles in your words on this blog, Thank you!

Thanks for doing the ABC's with me!

May the Lord direct your heart into God's love and Christ's perseverance today and always!

Krista said...

Funny stuff. I may have to have a Tell Me Wednesday since I have already posted two things today. :) I really enjoy your fun personality!

Keep up the good work.
Krista

Krista said...

Oh...your comment to me was so encouraging; I had to leave another one for you! Thank you so much for that! And...you're right...the battle of the wills stinks; I actually started out with the "eat it later" path which just led to pouts, etc. Maybe I gave in to my frustration to soon! A work in progress. Many blessings, Krista

Berry Girl said...

I posted on my blog - too fun!

Anonymous said...

I did a revised edition on my blog, hilarious idea, please read my "W"....
LYB

Joy said...

I posted on my blog! Great post thanks for sharing! Thanks for letting me share with you!
Joy

Lauren said...

I just love reading things like this!