
I'm thankful for;
145 a handy husband who fixes tables, builds fences, makes me furniture, and is building me a patio and wrap around porch.
146 lilacs in bloom that cloud my yard in nature's perfume
147 green grass, 148 green trees, 149 green garden shoots, 150 basically anything green
151 a healthy baby who must be gaining half a pound a day
152 movie dates, 153 chinese food, 154 tea parties and 155 picnics
156 dentists, 157 doctors and 158 health coverage
159 Prairie Guy's great work environment, staff and job
160 This home, 161 this farm, 162 this town, 163 this province, 164 this country.
Please join me in giving thanks to the Giver of Good Gifts today!
Every good thing and every perfect gift is from God. These good gifts come down from the Creator of the sun, moon and stars, Who does not change like their shifting shadows. James 1:17
12 comments:
I always enjoy visiting your blog. Your thankful spirit comes through not just on thursdays :)
Be diligent!
sheila
What an amazingly beautiful list of thankfuls!
Thanks somuch for sharing
Makes us all more thankful
Nice thankful list. I'll just add a "Thank you, Lord" and "Amen" to it!
I really love your site. I had some free time last night and spent most of it reading backward through your blog. You are truly a Proverbs 31 woman and very wise for your age!
Blessings! Dawn
was just looking back through some of my posts... thought you'd enjoy a look at our life before the move... definitely a thankful post.
http://myworldofboys.blogspot.com/2007/06/our-home.html
if the link doesn't work just look under June 07 for Our Home.
You have such an amazing gift from God. Not many people are able to paint such beautiful pictures with words like you do. I enjoy your blog so much.
I am thankful for a husband who loves me, supports me, and works so hard to provide for our family. I am thankful for my precious little boys who captured my heart the second I saw them. I am thankful I can stay home with my children and homeschool them. I enjoy it so much! :-)
A thankful heart makes the day less burdening...nice post.
BiG is in...;0D
Enjoy!
You sure make me think about stuff Prairie chicky!
You have a very sweet spirit.
Lea
<*)))><
Oh what a sweet list of things you are grateful for!
Sounds like your hubby is very talented.
Blessings to you this TT♥
Hmmm...your list makes me think of a lovely cup of coffee - don't know why. But I love it! Great post and God bless you.
What a great list, we all have so much to be thankful for , big things and little things.
I am thankful for 911 and doctors today, my son had to get his forehead glued back together this afternoon, but I am thankful that he is fine and should heal up without any problems!
wow. I thought my thankful list was rather mundane and flat today (despite being heartfelt), but thank you for all your oh so sweet comments and participation. I just love the fellowship and encouragement *I* find here, from *your* participation. Blessings everyone.
(Sharon, I can't think of a higher compliment than to remind someone of a lovely cup of coffee, LOL!)
Oh, I too am thankful for anything green :) The only thing green in my backyard though are our orange trees.
How cool that you have such a handyman at your house - wow - a wrap-around porch - how cool!
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.
Be blessed today and always.
Post a Comment