
I'm thankful that
180 He made a good world... 181 He redeemed a fallen world... 182 He promises a new world.... 183 He is here in this world.
It amazes me how Satan wants me to live in depression, over what he has done, when God wants me to live in joy, over what HE has done. Satan wants me to feel dirty and dreary about the sin in the world, God wants me to feel ecstatic and cheery about His work of cleansing
184 I am thankful for the ability to recognize that today. 185 I'm thankful that I can lose the burdens and weight and allow myself to float on wings (His wings) of hope and light. 186 I'm thankful that I'm feelin' good.
Birds flying high---You know how I feel
Sun in the sky---You know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by---You know how I feel
It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life for me--- And I'm feeling good
Fish in the sea--- You know how I feel
River running free --- You know how I feel
Blossom on a tree--- You know how I feel
Dragonfly out in the sun--- You know what I mean, don't you know
River running free --- You know how I feel
Blossom on a tree--- You know how I feel
Dragonfly out in the sun--- You know what I mean, don't you know
Butterflies all havin' fun---you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when day is done, That's what I mean
And this old world is a new world, And a bold world for me
Stars when you shine--- You know how I feel
Scent of the pine--- You know how I feel
Oh freedom is mine, And I know how I feel
It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life for me--- And I'm feeling good
As performed by Michael Buble
Your turn! Join me in giving thanks to the Giver of Good Gifts today!
Every good thing and every perfect gift is from God. These good gifts come down from the Creator of the sun, moon and stars, Who does not change like their shifting shadows. James 1:17
17 comments:
What a lovely post! You are a good writer! Have a blessed weekend ahead!
Did you write that? Very good!!!
Yes, this is really true...
Just watching the news last night I thought some very negative things about our country and life here.
But Jesus came to redeem us from this awful curse and set people free!
There is always HOPE when we think about all He has done and WILL do if we trust in Him.
Blessings♥
I love that song! We all should remember that every day is a new day from the Lord.
~Chrissy
Another great entry!
Come over and see me at 6 months old!
Leave a comment so I know you came, please!
What a precious post. I love the song, too! Happy TT!
Lovely post...Happy TT!
Oh, I so needed to read this this morning. I am quickly overloaded by all the things I want to make right around me. Thankful that this isn't my job and praying for perspective to see God shining through with His ultimate plan. A constant struggle for me.
2 more sleeps!
Great list of things to be thankful for! Have a fantastic day.
as usual, you're amazing.
I'm thankful for forgivness and mercy and grace, all things i don't deserve, all that he gave to me because He loves me, no other reason just because He loves me. Its a simple thought really but a powerful one none the less. I am thankful for His word that I can cling to when the world seems to tilt on its edge. It is very comforting to know that even in all the things going on today that God is still very much in control and that I am still in His hands and that nothing can remove me. Oh How I Love Jesus, Because He First Loved Me! Thank You for this post, I love your thankful thursdays Brandie
Amen! Praise God that He has overcome this world and is right here with us... thanks for sharing your thankfulness!
Have a glorious day!
That is SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!
AHHHHHHHH....
Thankful for you,
Lea
<*)))><
AMEN! You are such a great writer!
I posted my thankful thursday also!
Thanks for such great thankful thursdays they are truly a blessing! I am thankful that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us! Thank you Lord!
Joy
You are right. Satan likes to attack us when we are having weak moments (well it is true for me). But God is much more powerful and can give us the strength we need.
I love the words to the song - never have heard it before.
Thank you for sharing your grateful heart with us.
Be blessed today and always...
Beautiful post! I love Michel Buble too. His song Lost is really touching.
Thanks for the lyrics.
I agree with your post. Thanks for sharing your gift of writing.
Post a Comment