Thursday, March 12, 2009

At Your Service...

Well, I've heard tell that they don't make 'em like they used to, and service isn't what it used to be... but *THIS* was adorable!

4 comments:

Always a Southern Girl said...

That was too cute. Thanks for sharing the Montgomery Ward story.--Take care, Renee

Anonymous said...

Those stories are so funny! I would have loved to have been the one to open the mail first...oh wait, maybe he didn't have a secretary back then to do that first. I remember when my parents used to take all five of us kids to Montgomery Wards every Fall to buy our sneakers for school and some of our clothing. You brought back fond memories today Prairie Chick as well as many chuckles.

Peace,
Alleluiabelle

grammy said...

That was a very funny little bit of History. hmmmm...wonder what I would ask him about.

Sheila said...

Wow, I love info like this. It's just so ineresting. A friend of mine has an old M Ward Catal., that was her great grand moms.