Saturday, September 27, 2008

D-Day

It's box Delivery day at our house! Yepper. Our fourth grade school books arrived on the bus today. This ranks right up there with birthdays and Christmas when it comes to excitement and anticipation. What's all the hype about? Oooooooh..... I'm so glad you asked!!!

The Boxes! "The Way You Wish You'd Been Taught. Guaranteed." Math! Okay, so maybe these illicit a groan, they are worktexts and workbooks after all, but if you only knew how GREAT they are! My kids LOVE math.
Readers!
Family Read Alouds!
Language Arts!

Bible Study! History !
Science! Timeline figures!
Markable Map!
Things I can't wait to delve into... this;
and this....
oh and this!
and last but not least....
* sigh*. Talk about major incentive to get our last 10 days of third grade and K wrapped up so we can dive into a new school year!

3 comments:

Chris said...

I can *feel* your excitement... a pile of new books is terrifically energizing... so glad for this box to come! Packages are always thrilling.

Joy said...

Oh what fun! I am LOVING did I say LOVING our new curriculm this year. We are also to a literature based approach to education and MAN this is the only way to go!
Joy

Della said...

New books.... sigh. I love their smell, their crisp crayon-free pages. Oh you lucky dog!