He has not left himself without testimony: He has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven
and crops in their seasons.
He fills your vats to overflowing.
Thoughts from Acts 14:17; Proverbs 3:10 and Genesis 8:22
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9
8 comments:
Beautiful...
thanks for letting me know that God spoke to you thru my comments,I am humbled...
Be Blessed!
I love it when you do this. Your photos are breathtaking - I love watching the combines and swathers in harvest. One of my favorite things.
love the way you are putting the scripture into pictures like that.
Your photos are so beautiful... and you always choose just the right Scripture!
Blessings, sister!
Fabulosa Pix ~ enjoyed seeing evidence of God in others lives!
WOW!! What a beautiful place you live!!! It's been grand to visit here! Thank you! Cathy
stopping by for a visit...Sazyq at Sailing by Starlight told me you were here. What a pleasant place to visit. I love this post!!! Beautiful pics
taber corn? :)
i'm from alberta, and have been checking your blog for a while now. our family is cooking and freezing taber corn all weekend.
Beautiful! What a blessing your posts always are to me!
Happy,
Krista
Post a Comment