How fun! I love the captured expressions on your kids' faces. I can almost smell the dried leaves - wishing I could feel the cool, crisp air that usually accompanies this season.
Thanks for you comments on my blog. Yes, I'm just a little envious right now of your weather. But, come Nov. through Mar., I'll be quite content with Texas winters!
I love pictures of kids just being kids. It's very hard to get my crew to sit still long enough for a posed portrait, so I just click em' on the move. You get pretty spectacular pictures that way, pictures that truly capture a moment in time never to be repeated just that way again. In response to your comment on my blog, there is certainly a famine in the land when it comes to preaching. Preaching is so needed for without it, there is no Holy Spirit conviction. The Bible says God chose "the foolishness of preaching" and I say bring on the foolishness, I could sure use it!
there's the rub of not having deciduous trees... no raking, but no fantastic leaf jumping either! so that's where the little miss went... we had the boys! what fun.
That looks like so much fun! I just love the sound of leaves crunching!
We don't get lots of leaves around here... we live in a neighborhood with very few trees, the developer cut most of them down rather than work a little harder to leave some up. My boys always ask me when we are going to get more trees... it makes my heart sad when they ask me that...
What fun!! As much as I love living in Texas, I will admit that this is the time of year I miss living in Upstate NY. The pictures bring back such happy memories. In the midst of a day with the temperatures in the low 90's, I can feel the crackle of the leaves under my feet and smell fall in the air via your beautiful pictures.
Great post-I love seeing little ones play in the leaves. Also the colors are beautiful. Here in CO. I miss the bright reds and oranges of the maples and chinese pistachio trees but love seeing the Aspens. Blessings to you Prairie Chick and to yours. Noreen
Hey, girl! Just checkin' in on you - it's not like you to go silent on all your blogs for several days. Hope all is well for you and I remembered you in my prayers this morning.
Ahhh can't wait until real fall hits here! We are still having hot weather..no leaves changing...can't wait until fall! I'm Jealous! Love all your new blogs by the way... Joy
9 comments:
How fun! I love the captured expressions on your kids' faces. I can almost smell the dried leaves - wishing I could feel the cool, crisp air that usually accompanies this season.
Thanks for you comments on my blog. Yes, I'm just a little envious right now of your weather. But, come Nov. through Mar., I'll be quite content with Texas winters!
Blessings upon you this new week!
I love pictures of kids just being kids. It's very hard to get my crew to sit still long enough for a posed portrait, so I just click em' on the move. You get pretty spectacular pictures that way, pictures that truly capture a moment in time never to be repeated just that way again. In response to your comment on my blog, there is certainly a famine in the land when it comes to preaching. Preaching is so needed for without it, there is no Holy Spirit conviction. The Bible says God chose "the foolishness of preaching" and I say bring on the foolishness, I could sure use it!
Beautiful family fun!
Thanks for sharing your photos with us. They are such a blessing.
I need your prayers right now. Come on over and read about it.
Krista
there's the rub of not having deciduous trees... no raking, but no fantastic leaf jumping either! so that's where the little miss went... we had the boys! what fun.
That looks like so much fun! I just love the sound of leaves crunching!
We don't get lots of leaves around here... we live in a neighborhood with very few trees, the developer cut most of them down rather than work a little harder to leave some up. My boys always ask me when we are going to get more trees... it makes my heart sad when they ask me that...
Blessings!
What fun!! As much as I love living in Texas, I will admit that this is the time of year I miss living in Upstate NY. The pictures bring back such happy memories. In the midst of a day with the temperatures in the low 90's, I can feel the crackle of the leaves under my feet and smell fall in the air via your beautiful pictures.
Great post-I love seeing little ones play in the leaves. Also the colors are beautiful. Here in CO. I miss the bright reds and oranges of the maples and chinese pistachio trees but love seeing the Aspens.
Blessings to you Prairie Chick and to yours.
Noreen
Hey, girl! Just checkin' in on you - it's not like you to go silent on all your blogs for several days. Hope all is well for you and I remembered you in my prayers this morning.
Blessings!
Ahhh can't wait until real fall hits here! We are still having hot weather..no leaves changing...can't wait until fall!
I'm Jealous!
Love all your new blogs by the way...
Joy
Post a Comment