This is for Dawn The Real Deal. The "Stunk" that "Stank". The Smell from.... well... let's try that again, the Smell that results in Pell Mell =D
There she was just a-walkin' down the street
Singin' Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do
Snappin' her fingers and shufflin' her feet
Singin' Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do
She looked good (looked good),
she looked fine (looked fine)
She looked good, she looked fine
and I nearly lost my mind.
There she was just a-walkin' down the street
11 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... how did you come up with the ditty? (diddy - heh heh) Too cute.... and because wondering minds need to know... did poor kitty get doo-wa-diddied?
Oh' you are too much fun!
Oh, my... I am laughing so hard! And, at 6:00 AM local time, I'm sure my family thinks I've lost my mind. (Again.)
So, who got sprayed in this little adventure?
Be blessed and thank you for sharing the close ups - just for me!!!
ha ha! Great pics. Love this post.
Krista
HA, ha ha! You are so funny. Great pictures with that song! How in the world do you have your camera with you at times like that?? Have a great day! Leanne
That's our english cocker Sophie... she was out there barking and barking incessantly for 20 minutes before I came out (bringing my cameral along for good measure because this has happened before). The little stinker (the skunk) kept backing up and then charging at the dog, putting her head down, flipping her behind up just like the order of the pics, only no spray came out.
I had every intention of doing some research to find out if there is a "delay" in between sprays, as I believe this skunk had just sprayed over at our neighbours yard a little earlier that afternoon.... whatever the case, we were lucky to be blessed by a visit and not cursed by the odor =D
Ha ha ha LOL! That is so funny! You are great with words and pictures!
Joy
Ah - you have started my morning with a huge smile. You clever, clever girl!!
Puts me in mind of the time (a little "country lingo")we were living in a farming community upstate NY. I let the dog in for the night and didn't realize until she was in the door that she'd been "skunked". Yuck!!
Y'all have a blessed day.
ewww (lol) I hate those little rotters.
You have made me laugh! And I will probably have that song in my head for the rest of the night now!
Have a great evening!
Oh that is hilarious! Only Sophie would be so dumb lucky not to get sprayed - now she'll never be afraid of skunks!!!
Post a Comment